Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SAISA

I have just recently returned from SAISA(South Asia International Sports Association) Boys Football where we went to Dhaka, Bangladesh for the tournament. There were 10 teams from all over south asia and it was very competitive. Due to a variety of reasons, a few players on our team were cut so we were then forced to travel with the minimum, 12 players. We all avoided injury as much as we could but fatigue got the best of almost all of us and the games went on. We all played very well and i think that i also played exceptionally well taking into account that I am not primarily a football player. I found this to be a great experience and defiantly something I will look back on in the future as a positive as my time here at OSC.
FULFILLED GOAL #1

No comments:

Post a Comment