Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SAISA Track'n'Field 2011

I have just recently returned from the 2010-2011 SAISA Track'n'Field event taken place in New Dehli, India. I personally found this years SAISA Track to have been much more rewarding than those of previous years. Mainly because I exceeded my own personal expectations along with other also showing tremendous heart and effort in all of their events. As a team we placed 6th place among the other 6 schools; Chennai, Dehli, Kathmandu, Bombay, Karachi and Lahore. I placed 5th in the 200m with a time of 25.57seconds which I too was also very happy with for this was my first time placing in Track EVER!!! ACHEIVED PERSONAL GOAL
We also placed in both of relays at 5th place for the 4x1 and 4x4 which in respect of the other schools was not the best that we could have done, due to faulty handoffs and an un-even track. We were also presented with the most coveted award of the entire tournament...SPORTSMANSHIP... :P in which the team and the school should be very proud of for it shows a tremendous amount of commitment and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment